Committente: Aeroporto Valerio Catullo di Verona Villafranca S.p.A. Address: Caselle di Sommacampagna, 37066 (VR)
Periodo di Svolgimento: 2018 - ongoing
Substitution and enhancement of the Fire Station at the Verona Villafranca airport, reconstruction of internal and access roads.
Prestazioni professionali svolte:
- Final Design project
- Structural Design
- Maintenance work plan
- Finance plan
- Coordination and Safety on building sites
Importo dei lavori: € 11.310.456,25
Villafranca “Valerio Catullo” (ICAO: LIPX)
The architectural, engineering and structural project is related to the realization of the following works:
1. a new building to be used as a garage and fire department for the airport fire brigade/new fire station;
2. a square in front of the garage;
3. vehicle entrance and operator parking;
4. link connecting the square / perimeter viability;
5. the adaptation of the connecting roads to the current parking area;
It is also expected:
1. the complete demolition of the current headquarters of the Fire Brigade at the airport, prior transfer of related activities to the newly built building.
2. The reclamation of the demolition area to make it suitable for the future extension of the Apron.